Sky Lighting is able to offer a full and comprehensive after sales and maintenance service for any system installed by ourselves or by others, in both routine and emergency situations.
This service includes the automatic programming of annual service visits, providing full spares and supplying back-ups, ensuring continued and lasting operation. Our focus is on preventive maintenance in order to extend system life as economically as possible and continually improve our service as new technology becomes available.
Benefits of using Sky Lighting:
- Professional in-house staff exclusively assigned to managing all maintenance and repair
- Competitive, flat-rate pricing for maintenance calls - no extras for travelling or climbing
- Ensures that lighting systems - including those not manufactured by Sky Lighting - operate within government regulations
- One point of contact - no need to call numerous contractors to obtain quotes, or follow up
- One invoice - details are site specific
- NOTAM’s (Notice of Airmen) reports resolved well in advance of the 15 day window allowed by the CAA, usually within 2-3 days of receiving the call
- Relieve staff from overseeing the repair process; getting quotes, dispatching, obtaining maps or directions to the site, unlocking gates and other duties.
Maintenance available on:
- Individual / project basis or
- On-going, flat rate contract
Sky Monitoring management allows total care of your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can be incorporated into service/maintenance agreements to suit every need, from basic alert information to fully serviced 24-hour call-outs.
With Sky Monitoring management's capabilities, you can 'dial in' on any site to find out the exact nature of the alarm. The capabilities allow:
- Avoidance of unnecessary visits - and the extra expenses involved
- Fault information and checks direct to your mobile and PC
- Advance knowledge of parts needed -
- Saving the repair crew's time, and saving the owner's money
- Notification of power failure
- Scheduled service and maintenance
- Free technical support
- Fixed project costs
- Worldwide operation
Sky Remote monitoring is available on individual/project basis or as an on-going, flat rate contract.